Doctor insights on:
Boils On Buttocks
Plz prescribe the best antibiotics for recurring boils on buttocks I had taken amox+clav but the infection is still recurring. Plz ,the full treatment?
I've been on Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) and Clindamycin for recurring boils on buttocks. Still getting boils while taking antibiotics. What's wrong with me?
Not likely.: Millions of people have these and very very few ever die, but it would be a horrible way to go. Boils in this area can get out of hand and require surgery. They are more of a major nuisance than life threatening. ...Read more
I have seen 2 different doctors about the reoccuring boils on my buttocks with no relief. What type of dr should I see.?
Infectious diseases: Physician would be helpful.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Boil like bumps on buttocks
- Painful boils on buttocks
- Boils in buttocks area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reoccuring boils on buttocks
- How to treat boils on the buttocks?
- Getting rid of boils on buttocks
- Red boil on buttocks
- Boil buttocks