Doctor insights on:
Bmi Calculator You Ll Like
Body mass index is also known as BMI. Body mass index (BMI) is a measurement based on a person's height and weight, to decide if a person is too heavy or too light for his height. The index is a number that can be in the underweight range, normal range, overweight range, or obese range. Children use different number ranges than adults do, ...Read more
Here's one: http://www.bmicalculatorforfemales.us/.Get a more detailed answer ›
All should be OK: If you enter your correct height and weight into any bmi calculator, the results should be correct. The exact meaning of a particular bmi might be open to interpretation as someone who is very muscular and has only 4% body fat might have a higher bmi than a couch potato who has love handles. For most of us, the bmi is a good indicator of appropriate weight versus overweight. ...Read more
For studies: In order to study obesity, one has to have a definition of what it means to be obese. You can't simply use weight, as 200 lb might be obese for some people but would be a thin person if their height was 6 ft 8 in. Bmi takes into account height and weight. A bmi over 30 is considered obese. ...Read more
Im a 26 yr old female standing 5'2" how much should I weigh? All the BMI calculators say something different!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bmi calculator you will like
- Bmi calculator you x27ll like
- How do you figure out your body mass index without a bmi calculator?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean after sex feels like you have to throw up?
- What if it feels like you have a heartbeat in your stomach?
- What is it when afttwr you have sex the cum looks like soap suds?
- Feeling like you have something stuck in your throat
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free