Doctor insights on:
Blushing Caused By Thyroid Disease
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
It can be: Yes it can be a symptom of hashimoto thyroiditis. ...Read more
Yes.: Palpitations, or feeling that the heart is pounding or racing is a fairly common symptom of hyperthyroidism. Other common symptoms include feeling hot, tremors or shakiness, feeling jittery, trouble sleeping, irritability, as well as either weight loss or weight gain, and tiring easily. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There are changes that appear in the face (and throughout the body) as a result of cushing's syndrome. Typically they are described as "moon facies" meaning the face takes a rounded appearance. Discuss your symptoms with your doctor treating your cushing's. Best wishes. ...Read more
Absolutely!: Yes, you bet! It's easy to test. See a doctor. Best of luck. ...Read more
If autonomic dysfunction caused by connective tissue disease.Would treating connective tissue disease control the autonomic disease sx? Ie prednisone?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid and uncontrollable blushing
- What causes blushing cheeks?
- Diseases caused by thyroid problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thyroid disease cause gastritis
- Cause of thyroid diseases
- What does thyroid disease cause?
- Can thyroid disease cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Talk to a endocrinologist online for free