Doctor insights on:
Blurry Vision Lead To Motion Sickness
You will feel ill: Motion sickness occurs when your equilibrium system is overwhelmed. If you are traveling by plane, sit over the wings, if traveling by car or bus, sit in the front and look ahead and as far at the horizon as possible. Symptoms, which include nausea, vomiting, dizziness and headache, will subside once you are out of a moving vehicle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Women...perhaps...: Some studies have showed that women have a greater tendency than men to get motion sickness. This potentially is because women also are more prone to getting migraines, and migraine sufferers have a higher rate of motion sickness. Or women may simply report motion sickness symptoms more often than men in certain studies when asked retrospectively. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In more control: The driver of the car is generally less likely to have motion sickness because he not only has accurate sensory information from his senses (ears, eyes, touch) but also is controlling the car and can therefore anticipate accelerations, decelerations, and turns. This position enables him to calibrate his expectations of movement with the car's actual movement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does masturbation lead to blurry vision?
- Does blurry vision cause motion sickness while driving?
- How to get rid of blurry vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to fix blurry vision?
- Is it common to get blurry vision when looking at a computer screen?
- Is it safe to take motion sickness medication while pregnant?
- Can vitamin b be used to treat motion sickness?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free