Doctor insights on:
Blurry Vision In Both Eyes
Left eye pain that comes and goes been happening last couple of days occasional blurred vision in both eyes but not often don't wear glasses or contac?
I went to eye doc a month ago for floaters. Eyes were fine. Now I see starbursts in both eyes and blurred vision in right. Anxiety?
See a neurologist: These symptoms may represent anxiety, a specific kind of headache or other neurological condition. You should keep a log of the location, timing, duration, characteristic, and intensity of these episodes and take the log with you to a neurologist. https://www.aan.com/Guidelines/Home/ByTopic?topicId=16 , http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1142731-overview ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sudden blurred vision both eyes that clears in some seconds especially in a sunny day and when closing and opening my eyes can that be a brain tumor?
SEE A DOCTOR: And find out what's causing your symptoms/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sudden blurry vision in both eyes
- Sudden blurry vision both eyes
- Woke up with blurry vision in both eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Losing vision in both eyes
- Wavy vision in both eyes
- Dry itchy eyes blurry vision
- Pressure behind eyes and blurry vision
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free