Doctor insights on:
Blurred Vision Upon Waking
I got off benicar 2 weeks ago bec new insurance can't afford it.i take lisinipril 20 mg waking up little blurred vision bp been 140-150 bottom 80-90?
Try other meds: A giood choice without much side effects would br Cardizem ...Read more
Migraine with head shaking and tensing of the body combined with blurred vision and loss of balance upon standing. Is this a sign of another seizure?
I have blurred vision and pain upon movement of the eye , had cataract surgery in late sept and been having problems ever since, I was attacked by my step daughter ( punched 14 times in the eyes ) could this be part of the trouble now????????
Trauma certainly can: If you haven't so far you need to have your eyes examined for evidence that trauma has left you with some significant issues. You may have had some internal bleeding(in the eye), be developing a pressure problem,etc.All this may end up causing permanent visual impairment if not treated. ...Read more
For the 3rd time this week I've got a specific > shape of blurred vision on the R side of my sight. It lasts about 45 mins. Disorienting & minor pain
Mixing up words during speech, getting worse. Blurred vision and bumping into things. Difficulty perceiving where things are in space relative to me.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Double vision upon waking
- Blurred vision on waking
- Does sinus pressure cause blurred vision in one eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats causing ringing in ear and blurred vision
- Blurred vision after head injury
- Blurred vision during period
- Can a stye cause blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free