Doctor insights on:
Blurred Vision Shaky
I have preeclampsia and on bed rest. I recently started feeling light headed fatigued a lil shaky, blurred vision occationally. 36 weeks 4 days. Amiok?
Blurred vision: may have many causes. You can start at the tear film, then cornea, lens, the vitreous gel, retina, optic nerve and finally the brain. There are over 2 million parts that compose the eye and the visual system is very complex. A good eye examination will help determine the cause of your blurred vision. ...Read more
Various: Is the blur recent or gradually oncoming over a long time? Is it one eye or both? Are there any other symptoms: pain, nausea, light flashes, floaters? As you can notice there are many possiblities depending upon the answer to these questions, check with your ophthalmologist to get the diagnosis. ...Read more
Probably: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fast heart beat shaky hands blurred vision
- Vision blurred in one eye and feels shaky
- Causes shaky vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes shaky vision?
- Cause of shaky vision
- Pins and needles and blurred vision
- Tightness in neck and blurred vision
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free