Doctor insights on:
Blurred Vision Only In One Eye
Blurred vision: Blurred vision in one eye can be due to a myriad of causes and should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist as soon as possible. It would be considered an emergency if there is sudden loss of vison, pain, nausea or an injury. If unable to find an ophthalmology office open seek an emergency room for immediate care. Try not to rub the eye especially if there has been an injury and put a shield on it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many things: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
I've had migraines my whole life. I get at least 3-4 a month. Can I have a brief description on why this happens? I get a thing in my eye (blurred vision) and that's when I know I'm getting one.
Migraine aura: Hopefully a neurologist is managing youGet a more detailed answer ›
Im short sighted, i have glasses. Got blurred vision in both my eyes. Have pain in only one eye. What could be causing this?
Various causes: Optical (wrong Rx for glasses) is e VERY uncommon cause of a painful eye. Type of pain is helpful to figure out a cause. Sharp-foreign body or dryness. Pain on movement--optic neuritis, trauma? Dull/sharp. Front of eye/back of eye? Most probably not the glasses. Repost with a better description of your symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause blurred vision in only one eye?
- Does sinus pressure cause blurred vision in one eye?
- Blurred vision in one eye that comes and goes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blurred vision in one eye and dizziness
- Occasional blurred vision in one eye
- Blurred vision in one eye followed by headache
- Intermittent blurred vision in one eye
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free