Doctor insights on:
Blurred Vision Only In One Eye
Blurred vision: Blurred vision in one eye can be due to a myriad of causes and should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist as soon as possible. It would be considered an emergency if there is sudden loss of vison, pain, nausea or an injury. If unable to find an ophthalmology office open seek an emergency room for immediate care. Try not to rub the eye especially if there has been an injury and put a shield on it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many things: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
What happens if the patient is still able to see but has blurred vision on one eye, is it still correctable?
Needs evaluation: Good vision in one eye will compensate for diminished vision in the other. Lowered vision must be investigated and while the most common cause is a need for improved eyeglasses, there are many other possibilities at your age. You should have an ophthalmologist investigate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause blurred vision in only one eye?
- Blurred vision left eye only
- Blurred vision in left eye only
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment for blurred vision in one eye
- Eye pain and blurred vision in one eye
- Blurred vision and floaters in one eye
- Blurred vision and pain in one eye
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free