Doctor insights on:
Blunt Force Trauma To The Eye
Depends : It could be a hematoma that organized and is now a fibrous mass. Could be a healed rib fracture with a large callus (new bone that's formed to heal the fracture). See your doctor. He or she should start with a chest x-ray, then perhaps a ct scan. If there's anything abnormal, see a thoracic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had blunt force trauma to my upper arm, after two weeks i still have a large painful lump under the skin after two weeks. Not visible. What is it?
I was doing an advanced exercise in PT for a split tendon in ankle where my left foot kept hitting the ground hard. No blunt force trauma to the rib.
What's your question: Unable to ascertain what you want to know ???? ...Read more
It depends: Recovery depends on where & how hard the person was hit, and how extensive the injury is. ...Read more
Certainly: Especially if the physical trauma is against a vulnerable part of the body (e.g. Head, etc). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blunt force trauma to the head symptoms
- Blunt force trauma to the chest
- Blunt force trauma to the abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does blunt force injury to the face and eyes cause traumatic cataracts?
- What can a blunt force trauma to a knee with osteoarthritis do?
- Blunt force trauma to head
- Why would a blood vessel in the eye break without any trauma to the eye?
- Talk to a trauma surgeon online for free