Doctor insights on:
Blue Color To Whites Of The Eye
Seconds to hours: By blue you probably mean the skin around the eye gets black and blue. That is from ruptured blood vessels under the skin. It can happen instantly or up to 24hrs later. When we do eyelid surgery sometimes patient notice a black and blue eyes the next day. The eye itself turn red if directly hit. You must have an eye exam to rule out damage to your eye. ...Read more
I have brown eyes and I have gray blue green rings outside out the eye twice change pure hazel and once blue then I notice golden dark brown greenish?
Sounds quite: lovely. Pigmentation changes. It isn't usually a sign of disease BUT if it were it would be a mineral pigment disease such as WILSON's DISEASE (copper, ring is copper colored) or hemosiderosis (iron, ring is iron colored. but skin is steel colored... grey, more noticeable than eye). ...Read more
As long as i don't get hit in the eye i can prevent a retinal datchment am i correct? I feel fine i don't have any floaters just some blue spots rarely
Hello I'm Using a Application On my Phone to filter out the "blue light" does it actually works to increase the quality of sleep and better eye health?
My father's lower lip will get fat out of the blue. Occationally the whole lip including the eye brows. Mysteriously go away just as quick. Any ideas ?
Do the blood vessels in the iris burst or break in the same way a subconjunctival hemorrhage happens in the whites of the eye?
No: It is difficult to break an iris vessel, while it is easy to break a conjunctival one. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blue color to whites of my eyes
- How to keep the whites of your eyes white?
- Blue-gray sclera (whites of the eyes)
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to change the color of your eyes naturally?
- Is it normal to see flashes of light after getting hit in the eye?
- How to make the whites of my eyes whiter?
- How to get rid of a skin tag near the corner of the eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free