Doctor insights on:
Bloody Stool Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Can a ruptured hemorrhagic ovarian cyst cause blood in stool? Is this something that I should worry about? I was told the cyst would resolve itself.
Unlikely: You need to be seen by a GI doctor and fully evaluated. Good luck. ...Read more
I'm 24. I have a 4cm ovarian cyst. The past two days i've woken up with blood in my stool and spotting in my vagina. Throughout day blood goes away. ?
Pale colored foul smell stools, pain in right side at times and nausea. ED doctor diagnosed as IBS and Ovarian Cyst. Elevated WBC. Doc not concern. ?
Have an ovarian cyst, ultrasound show something around the cyst. 2nd ultrasound in 6wks. Lower back pain with brown bloody discharge, any concerns????
Not yet: How large is the cyst? What does it look like: simple or complex? Where are you in your cycle, how regular are your cycles? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cyst with bloody discharge
- Ovarian cysts causing bloody bowel movements
- Bloody pink mucus discharge ovarian cyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bloody stool purple water thyroid cyst
- Ovarian cyst cause blood in stool
- Can ovarian cyst cause blood in stool?
- Can ovarian cyst make stools smell?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free