Doctor insights on:
Blood Type Diet O Negative Food List
Is it possible to have both parents with o positive bloodtype, but their child have o negative blood type?
Yes: The rh factor is inherited through separate genetic means from the blood type. The rh factor is a dominant gene, meaning only one gene is needed to cause expression of the factor. So two rh + parents can have a rh+/rh- gene pattern and have a 1/4 chance with every conception of having an rh-/rh- baby, 1/4 chance of rh+/rh+ baby and 1/2 of carrier rh+/rh-. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
Blood type: The baby will be o positive.Get a more detailed answer ›
What happens if my blood type is o positive and my boyfriend is o negative what should our son's blood type be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blood type diet o positive food list
- Eat for your blood type o negative food list
- Blood type diet ab negative food list
- Blood type a negative diet food list
- O positive blood type diet list foods
- Eat right for your blood type o positive food list
- Eat right for your blood type a negative food list
- Blood type o rh negative diet
- Eat right for your blood type o negative food list