Doctor insights on:
Opinion varies: The opinions of experts will vary. You may benefit from having fasting blood glucose, total cholesterol, hdl, ldl, triglycerides and a cbc. Depending on the interests of the person recommending the test, age of the patient, and any symptoms, other tests for thyroid, liver and kidney may be added. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
In the last 2 blood tests my level of erythrocytes was:
5.25 x 1, 000, 000/mm3 in the year 2011
5.5 x 1, 000, 000/mm3 in the year 2012
i have to worry?
Depends: If you are healthy and on no medication and no real family history of anything serious or genetic, a fasting glucose and cholesterol panel should be done about three to five years at your age and blood pressure check once a year. Most insurances now, by law, are required to allow you to get a physical and blood work yearly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can blood tests detect pregnancy before missed period?
- How long after drinking are blood alcohol tests accurate?
- Do cigarettes show up on blood tests?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does breast cancer show up in blood tests?
- Does smoking affect blood tests?
- Does weed affect blood tests?
- Thyroid blood tests
- Talk to a pathologist online for free