Doctor insights on:
Blood Testing Code For Thyroid
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
What does blood test tells us? There is a groupon deal for blood test...There are two types of test:
liver-, kidney-, and thyroid-health-testing package
and thyroid- and nutrient-testing package
i have never done blood test before is it important to get
Without : Without clinical scenario (clear cut indication) of why you would actually do a blood test, the results can be meaningless. You need to talk to your physician and discuss the need to do a blood test, rather than purchasing it on groupon. ...Read more
27 yrs. Ttc for 5 months. Had blood test for fsh, thyroid & bmp. All good. But cycles are 50 days apart. Should i wait until 1 year bf more testing?
Probably not: 50 days is a long time between cycles. Of course, everyone's cycles are different but this is out if the "normal range". If you are anxious to get pregnant, i would probably seek help now. ...Read more
TSH: When a doctor orders a blood test to look at the thyroid and its function, they might order a tsh, which stands for thyroid stimulating hormone. You can also look at T3 and T4 levels, which represent the serum amounts of the products produced by the thyroid and its general activity. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will a blood test for thyroid show herpes
- Medical code for extra thyroid gland
- Dried blood spot testing for hiv
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ultrasound of the thyroid
- What other testing can be done beside a blood test for hypothyroidism?
- What is the abrevation for thyroid in a blood test?
- Do i need to fast for a thyroid blood test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free