Doctor insights on:
Blood Pressure Heart Sigmoidoscopy Procedure
Should I take my high blood pressure and/or heart medicines the morning of the sigmoidoscopy procedure?
Male 36 years old with previous heart attacks and stent procedure who has home blood pressure reading of 157/109/132 on left arm sitting. 160/119/128?
I took my blood pressure earlier and my numbers were 65/50, is that an issue? I checked because recently my heart has began racing at random times.
65/50: is not a number that commonly occurs. You might want a trained professional to confirm it. Ill-fitting cuff, wrong size cuff etc can give wrong numbers. Racing heart is most commonly not much of an underlying problem. The pattern of the beats (holter if it's disturbing or other symptoms) can determine it's severity...mostly just normal variations in heart. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Studies have been di: The studies have been disproved but it is pleasant to think about while you are letting the Valharona slowly melt in your mouth. Much better is to do a regular exercise program and have a more vegetarian based diet. Take care of your body and your body will take care of you!! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What can cause blood pressure to be constantly all over place high 173/100 and low 83/53 all day high and low, had heart check no answers yet?
Blood pressure: Those are wide ranging blood pressures. Did you have them confirmed at an office or clinic? If so, I would consider some secondary reasons for BP problems. These could be thyroid, adrenal, renal artery stenosis, carcinoid tumor. Important to have your provider recheck. Just because your heart is OK does not mean you do not have a BP problem ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Exercising several years, good shape & good diet, 28 years old. Heart rate remains around 77-78 despite exercise. Blood pressure down recently 108/75?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Valium affect heart blood pressure
- Low blood pressure after open heart surgery
- What causes blood pressure to go down while the heart rate goes up with exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low blood pressure after heart surgery
- How does hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia affect heart rate and blood pressure?
- Can high blood pressure affect your heart rate?
- Can high blood pressure cause heart palpitations?
- Talk to a cardiologist online