Doctor insights on:
Blood Glucose Level Normal
Any truth to the claim that consuming more fat, include trans fat, and little/no sugar will bring blood glucose level to normal range? Exercise too.
Don't get your life: With diabetes, you need to be monitored closely as you experiment. Don't expect miraculous results from swapping calories from one group to another. It's much more to your credit that you're exercising, and this will be a huge help to you -- as will simply being pro-active about your health. Best wishes. ...Read more
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Varies: The answer depends on many things, including what risk factors you currently have (obesity, metabolic syndrome, family history of diabetes...) just because you have a normal random blood sugar does not rule out Insulin resistance. Your body might keep your bs normal at the expense of very high level of Insulin in early diabetes. You need to measure glucose, Insulin and c-peptide level as a start. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My blood glucose level is 93. Normal range: 70 to 99. Since its upper border, is this a concern?Was done after an overnight fast.
I'm 18 yrs old, 42kg height 5'2 I've 5.1 fasting blood glucose level, is this normal or something to be worried about.What food should I avoid thanku?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal blood glucose levels 2 hours after eating
- What are normal blood glucose levels for women that are pregnant?
- Normal non fasting blood glucose levels
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal blood glucose levels after eating
- Normal range for fasting blood glucose levels
- Normal blood glucose levels for infants
- Normal blood glucose level in newborn
- Normal blood glucose level in rats