Doctor insights on:
Blood Clot Leg Aspirin
Ask your doctor: It would be best to ask you doctor since they will know what medication you are currently on. ...Read more
Have pain up and down left leg and left foot. I've been keeping it elevated all day. I hope its not a blood clot. I also took three Bayer aspirins.?
Take aspirin if i think I have a blood clot in leg dvt? Pain on inner leg just above knee, and hurts when palped. Is it safe to wait till tom for dr.
Ultrasound: Aspirin won't hurt, but it won't dissolve a thrombus (clot) if that is what you have. You should see a doctor asap and get an ultrasound. If you do have a clot and it breaks free, it could travel to you lungs and cause serious problems (pulmonary embolus). It may not be a clot after all, but i wouldn't want to take any chances. ...Read more
Would aspirin help or worsen deep vein thrombosis? Worried about possible blood clot from pain in leg and going to dr tomorrow.
I have cramps in the calf of my right leg, should I be worried about blood clots though I'm on 81 mg's of baby asprin and also blood pressure meds?
Cramps: if her calf is tender, swollen and there is pain to pulling the foot back it may be a clot. if the leg is not swollen or tender it probably is not but if it continues it should be checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a blood clot in my left leg would aspirin help
- Blood clot in leg
- How to get rid of blood clots in legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs of blood clots in legs after pregnancy
- Is the feeling of a blood clot in the leg a constant pain?
- Blood clots in the legs
- How long should blood clot in leg last?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free