Doctor insights on:
Blood Clot Leg Aspirin
Ask your doctor: It would be best to ask you doctor since they will know what medication you are currently on. ...Read more
Have pain up and down left leg and left foot. I've been keeping it elevated all day. I hope its not a blood clot. I also took three Bayer aspirins.?
Take aspirin if i think I have a blood clot in leg dvt? Pain on inner leg just above knee, and hurts when palped. Is it safe to wait till tom for dr.
Ultrasound: Aspirin won't hurt, but it won't dissolve a thrombus (clot) if that is what you have. You should see a doctor asap and get an ultrasound. If you do have a clot and it breaks free, it could travel to you lungs and cause serious problems (pulmonary embolus). It may not be a clot after all, but i wouldn't want to take any chances. ...Read more
Would aspirin help or worsen deep vein thrombosis? Worried about possible blood clot from pain in leg and going to dr tomorrow.
I have cramps in the calf of my right leg, should I be worried about blood clots though I'm on 81 mg's of baby asprin and also blood pressure meds?
Cramps: if her calf is tender, swollen and there is pain to pulling the foot back it may be a clot. if the leg is not swollen or tender it probably is not but if it continues it should be checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a blood clot in my left leg would aspirin help
- Does aspirin help with blood clots?
- Coumadin vs aspirin blood clots
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does aspirin dissolve blood clots?
- Symptoms for a blood clot in leg
- Symptoms for blood clots in leg
- Are blood clots painful in leg?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free