Doctor insights on:
Blood Clot In Leg Feels Like
It Varies: Sometimes a blood clot has no symptoms. But common symptoms are swelling in the legs, pain in the calf, heaviness in the leg. If the clot travels to your lung, you can have shortness of breath, a fast heart beat, chest pain, heaviness in the chest and this is an emergency. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Like a cramp: A blood clot on the leg, usually presents as a painful cramp in the calve. Some are symptoms are typically swelling and discoloration of the extremity. The laster two definitely tell you that a vinous doppler would be in order ASAP. A blood clot in the leg can dislodge and travel to the lungs as a pulmonary embolism and this can be life threatening. ...Read more
Blood Clot Pain: Blood clots may be present without any signs. However patients usually seek a doctors opinion because one extremity, arm or leg, is more swollen than the other. Classic teaching is that you may have pain in your calf muscles or feel a cord-a solid ridge under the skin-that is a blood vessel filled with clot. Occasionally patients will feel short of breath or have a racing heart. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does blood clot in leg feel like?
- What does a blood clot in leg feel like?
- What does a blood clot feel like in the leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a blood clot in my leg feel like?
- What do blood clots feel like in your legs?
- What does a blood clot feel like in your lower leg?
- What does a blot clot in the leg feel like?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free