Doctor insights on:
Blood Clot In Heart Prognosis
Can a cardiac aneurysm cause a ddimer to be high?
What type of test can determine if I have a blood clot in heart?
Yes, but not often: Your heart can stop working if that clot breaks off and travels to the main arteries that leave the heart and enters the longs. This clot will cause the right side of your heart to push against increased pressure. This increases stress can eventually lead to your heart stopping. ...Read more
Why do you ask?: Often there's none until it's too late. There are clinical situations in which it's expected -- famously, damaged valves, atrial fibrillation, or a previous myocardial infarction. An ultrasound / echocardiogram is often the key. Your PVC's, headache and tachycardia are almost certainly not due to an intracardiac thrombus. ...Read more
Heart stroke: A heart stroke is also known as a myocardial infarction or heart attack. A blood clot forms in a heart blood vessel. This cuts off flow to a part of the heart and that part dies. This can cause pain, rhythm and pumping disturbances. These things can result in disability or death. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blood clot prognosis
- Blood clot in brain prognosis
- Blood clot in heart treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood clot behind heart
- What is a blood clot in the heart called?
- Blood clot in heart after heart attack
- What causes blood clots in the heart?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free