Doctor insights on:
Blood Clog During Periodd Mean
It is likely: Old, deoxygenated blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not - pregnant?: I am assuming that this comes from blessing the arrival of one's period as it is proof that the woman is not pregnant. ...Read more
Not enough info: Menstrual flow varies among women and is considered abnormal if greater than 7 days or 80ml. If the flow has consistently changed, then your gynecologist should evaluate you for ovluation dysfunction, hormonal imbalance, anatomic problems of the uterus including polyps and/or fibroid tumors as well as for possibly more serious concerns. ...Read more
What does it mean when you have a clump of sticky light blood come out of the vagina during your period?
Watery pinkish blood during sex. Never happened before. Could this mean I'm pregnant? I'm a month late for a period.
Get an exam: You'll need an exam to see where the blood is coming from. Once you know this, your doctor can tell you what's wrong. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does brown blood mean during period?
- What does black blood during period mean?
- Clogged ears during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clogged blood vessels
- What does dark blood mean during your period?
- What do blood clots mean during your period?
- What does bright red blood during period mean?
- What does brown blood mean during pregnancy?