Doctor insights on:
Blood Clog During Periodd Mean
It is likely: Old, deoxygenated blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not enough info: Menstrual flow varies among women and is considered abnormal if greater than 7 days or 80ml. If the flow has consistently changed, then your gynecologist should evaluate you for ovluation dysfunction, hormonal imbalance, anatomic problems of the uterus including polyps and/or fibroid tumors as well as for possibly more serious concerns. ...Read more
Get an exam: You'll need an exam to see where the blood is coming from. Once you know this, your doctor can tell you what's wrong. ...Read more
What does light brown discharge instead of blood mean during first few days of period while on the pill?
Blood: Your period consists of blood and tissue from the lining of the uterus. The blood can be red, light brown or dark brown. Brown discharge is usually a sign of older tissue/blood. This is normal as long as it is not associated with other symptoms such as itching, burning, fever.... ...Read more
What does it mean when you have a clump of sticky light blood come out of the vagina during your period?
Watery pinkish blood during sex. Never happened before. Could this mean I'm pregnant? I'm a month late for a period.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do blood clots mean during your period?
- What does dark blood mean during your period?
- What does brown blood mean during period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does brown blood mean during pregnancy?
- What does it mean when your period blood is brown?
- What does it mean when blood comes out your penis?
- How to increase blood flow during menstruation?
- What does black blood during period mean?