Doctor insights on:
Blood Circulation Problems
What is the possible cause of always feel cold?Would it related with blood circulation or metabolism problem?Please advice.
I often feel problems with blood circulation in my feet if i sit in an awkward position for a minute or two. Could this be raynouds phenomenon?
No: I have seen a great deal of Chilblains and frost bite. It is from cold exposure. The little or short exposures are the worst, ie, the house to the cold car or into a hot store and back to a cold car. You need to dress warmer, lots of layers, good warm boots, hat, long underwear, etc. Take some fish oil and warm up slowly. ...Read more
Depends: Problems of "blood circulation" can be variously and broadly defined. Can be as simple as cool extremities with normal blood vessels, or as severe as possible loss of limbs due to significantly blocked vessels. Also depends on whether the problems are arterial or venous. So recommendations for "improvement" depend on cause. Risk factor control, exercise, judicious medication use are options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gradual exercise: Although some medications and surgical procedures can restore compromised leg blood circulation, progressive exercise may stimulate "collateral" circulation. Unfortunately there may be genetic factors involved as well, since not all patients have ability to form new vessels. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Arm and hand circulation problem
- Signs of good blood circulation
- What vitamins are good for blood circulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood circulation after quitting smoking
- Blood in the stool off and on how can i get rid of this problem
- Doctor for circulation problems
- What kind of doctor treats circulation problems?
- Talk to a cardiologist online