Doctor insights on:
Blood Blister On Lip
A blood blister forms when skin and small blood vessels are damaged without breaking the skin. Trapped beneath the skin surface is some blood and skin fluid. Blood blisters are commonly caused by accidents in which the skin is pinched by a tool or a heavy weight, or they may occur from constant ...Read more
Help i have what apears to be a blood blister on my lip and i do smoke weed daily its about 1mm should i be concerned about lip cancer or other things?
I got a blood blister inside my lower lip , what should I use to stop it & should I take vitamin C or any creme , please help me , thanks
Have a blood blister on outside of bottom lip. been there a couple of years now. no pain or irritation at all, asked my own doctor few months ago ,he ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a blood blister on lip?
- Blood blister on lower lip
- Blood blister on my lip
- Blood blister on inside of lip
- Blood blister on lip causes
- I have a blood blister on my lip
- Blood blister on bottom lip
- Blood blister on lip bleeding
- Talk to a dermatologist online