Doctor insights on:
Blood Blister On Lip
A blood blister forms when skin and small blood vessels are damaged without breaking the skin. Trapped beneath the skin surface is some blood and skin fluid. Blood blisters are commonly caused by accidents in which the skin is pinched by a tool or a heavy weight, or they may occur from constant ...Read more
I have a blood blister on my lip that appear and started growing it has two white circles inside is it something to worry about?
?Lip lesion: As described, it is tough to know what this is. A growing blister with white spots in it?... not sure what to make of that. May be a spider bite? Infectious cyst? Have it looked at and then you will know what it is and how to care for it. Best wishes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Help i have what apears to be a blood blister on my lip and i do smoke weed daily its about 1mm should i be concerned about lip cancer or other things?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a blood blister on lip?
- Blood blister on lower lip
- Blood blister on my lip
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood blister on lip causes
- I have a blood blister on my lip
- Blood blister on bottom lip
- Blood blister on lip bleeding
- Talk to a dermatologist online