Doctor insights on:
Bloating After Iui
Intrauterine insemination (iui) is where fresh or frozen partner or donor sperm is prepared or 'washed' to increase the sperm quality then gently injected through your cervix after a speculum exam, like a pap smear exam. It should be painless or cause mild cramping only. Iui helps with mild to moderate sperm problems. Iui preparations should have at least 2 million moving ...Read more
See your doctor: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Signs of pregnancy: Early pregnancy sxs can include: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging more easily ; yawning. ...Read more
Iui have completed 15days but today i was check but result is negative.how many days after check the iui?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cramping and bloating after iui
- Can you leak 1 day after iui?
- Earliest signs of pregnancy after iui
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bloating and gas after stomach virus
- Cramping after iui good sign
- White discharge after iui
- How long after iui can i take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online