Doctor insights on:
Blisters On The Balls Of My Feet
They should be : Looked at to make sure it is something simple like athletes foot. Other bullous disorders can be serious so if you want to try an athletes foot cream you can but if not getting any response or spreading see foot doc or dermatologist for consult. ...Read more
Go to foot: Doctor dermatologist get one or two biopsied to see if they can find the cause. There are some conditions that unfortunately don't have any treatment. ...Read more
Blister: Depending on the size of the blister and what is it is filled with you can try to lance(open) it. If it is a nickel size or less place a band-aid over it and wear dry socks/shoegear. If it is larger take a sterile needle, and cut an opening after applying rubbing alcohol to the area. You can apply pressure to express the fluid. If it is filled with blood/dark fluid see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If big and painful: If you pop a blister, your purpose is the drain the fluid to relieve pressure that causes pain. Use a clean needle (cleansed with rubbing alcohol and pierce the blister just enough to let the fluid out. Leave the blister skin intact, and it can can heal in 2-3 weeks. If you are diabetic or have poor circulation- do not attempt and seek care from a podiatrist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The balls of my feet hurt
- What are these blisters on my feet?
- Blisters on the bottom of my feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The balls of my feet hurt when i walk
- Why do the balls of my feet burn?
- Why do the balls of my feet hurt?
- Red blisters on the bottom of my feet
- Talk to a dermatologist online