Doctor insights on:
Blisters On Face And Neck
Which STD linked to herpe.I have white specks on my lips and small blisters on my face and neck also my back.I use germolene antiseptic cream.
Petechia : Tiny little blood blisters/petechia can come from high pressure on the body and suffocation. So depending on the extracurricular activity, this may be a result of that! ...Read more
I use to shave my face once a week but whenever the ocassion arises and i have to get shave after 2 days. small blisters and rash occurs on neck around trachea and around my chin. What is the cause n medically what this condition called? Thanks
Help-i have redness & small blisters & cracks (burns?) from laser hair removal on face, neck & corners of mouth what should I use to heal w/o scars?
Ointment: It sounds like you may have some mild burns from the hair removal laser. Any cracks or blisters should be covered with antibiotic ointment and kept clean. Avoid any sun exposure until you are cleared by your treating physician to reduce any damage. The face usually recovers very quickly from this type of treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Red itchy bumps, blisters, & rashes are growing all over my right arm, neck, face, chest, and abdomen. Sore throat occurred as well. What's happening?
Blistering bumps covering my face, elbows, forearms, scalp, and pelvic region.. Along with the back of the neck. Plaque psoriasis? Press help.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy rash on face neck and chest
- What should i look for in soaps to use to clear up black spots on face and neck?
- Red blotchy skin on face and neck
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red itchy bumps on face and neck
- Rash on face and neck in adults
- Burning sensation on face and neck
- Red itchy rash on face and neck
- Talk to a dermatologist online