Doctor insights on:
Blister Beetle Burns On People
Protect it: An unpopped blister represents a closed sterile environment. Yes on occasion one can become infected then it is time to open it, however the risk of infection in a dressed open wound is still higher than that of an intact blister. The blister will gradually resolve with time. ...Read more
Usually not long: Usually they break in a day or two. If they are very annoying, your DR will use a sterile needle to drain them. ...Read more
When i wake up in the morning, my arch burns. I have pink blisters on both arches. Is this common with plantar fascitis? What can I do to treat it?
I have second degree burns on my arm, all of the blisters are popped, once just now some up to a few days ago. Should I keep it bandaged overnight?
Careful: A dry dressing can get glued to the raw skin. This will be painful. Water is good for this. You can wash. Avoid peroxide. Avoid bacitracin and neosporin and triple antibiotic as these are common sensitizers. Keep it from getting dry. Vaseline and Aquaphor are useful. If you use a dressing, apply vaseline, then a non-stick dressing. Adaptic works well. Bioclusive is excellent: you can leave it on f ...Read more
I have second degree burns on my arm, all of the blisters are unroofed; one just now some up to a few days ago. Should I keep it bandaged overnight?
Yes: Keep area clean and dry. Use silvadine cream, Keep open when out of bed....helps healing faster. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should you pop the blister on a red ant bite
- Cure for blister on the tip of my tongue
- Blister on lip from food burn
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Water blisters on bottom of feet
- I have blisters on my scrotum
- Bed bug bites pictures on black people
- How to get rid of a blood blister on lip?
- Talk to a dermatologist online