Doctor insights on:
Blind Spot In Center Of Eye When Looking To Side
Headache R side parietal area Q2wks; worse n morning/laying down; vomiting; blind spot in R eye; labs wnl;MRI scheduled. B tumor? IICP? hydrocephalous
Migraine: This is migraine; some tips: sleep hygiene = 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. Smoking cessation. Adequate hydration, at least 64 ounces of water each day. Moderation of caffeine intake, less than 5 cups coffee per day. Stress reduction. Riboflavin 400 mg/day, and/or magnesium oxide 400-800 mg/day. Yoga, gentle stretching, massage, meditation. Hope this helps, good luck! ...Read more
Headache R side parietal area Q2wks that hasn't gone away; worse n morning/laying down; vomiting; blind spot in R eye; labs wnl;MRI scheduled. Ideas?
Lithium toxic at 1.66.effects were extreme dizziness.blind spot right eye.vision looked cloudy.felt floating.saw bugs on wall.delirum or hallucination?
See doctor ASAP!: I hope you are sharing with us the aftermath of taking too much lithium and have been seen by your PCP. Your description of visual hallucinations and not in your body means you still need to be under emergent medical supervision. So you don't injure yourself or others. You should not be driving or doing anything requiring using machinery, and have 24 hour care in a hospital ER, under observation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Optic nerve: Its not that its necessary, but its where you're optic nerve is located. Information from your retinal fibers have to go somewhere and although its not optimally located, your brain compensates well enough that you hardly notice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blind spot in center of vision and then patches of prisms aura
- Is it possible to get rid of your blind spot in migraine fast?
- What side of stomach is it dangerous to have pain in when taking tegretol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feel a thump in center of chest jumps when i go to sleep
- Right side of my chest and neck hurts when i breath in deeply
- Pain in right side of back when breathing
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- Talk to a neurologist online