Doctor insights on:
Blind Eyes Onions
It's possible: There are multiple diseases that can affect the baby's eyesight and how the eyes develop. Some of these are genetic, some happen by chance. A full examination by a pediatric ophthalmologist can help determine the cause. ...Read more
Sudden blindness: Sudden blindness is often caused by a problem with either the retina or the optic nerve of the eye. It is very important to determine the exact cause of the blindness, and this can only be accomplished by having the eyes examined by an eye physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The same color: Your eye color is determined by color of iris, and thus whether you are blind or not, iris color is determined by your genes you inherit. However, baby's pupil should look red if you shine bright light. This is called red reflex. If it is not, the eyes should be checked by an eye doctor. ...Read more
I think part of: Your question may have been cut off. Please clarify and re-ask. Thanks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you go blind from having watery eyes when chopping onions?
- Can onions damage your eyes?
- Is there a blind spot in the eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can onions permanently damage your eyes?
- Blood shot eyes lead blindness
- How can i stop my eyes from watering around onions?
- Can you damage your corneas from having those watery eyes while chopping onions?
- Talk to a neurologist online