Doctor insights on:
Bleeding In The Penis Emergency
Hi my boyfriend just going to the toilet and he was bleeding from his penis want to know what that means?
Not sure where: it was flicked or how hard - but if urethra was flicked it could have caused trauma. See physician if bleeding is not coming under control or if you have engaged in any high risk behaviors for STD's. Take care. ...Read more
Blood or hematuria?: Hematuria = blood in urine ; can be due to infection, kidney or bladder stones, prostatitis, urethral stricture, cancer of prostate, bladder or kidney. Plain blood from urinary opening can be due to urethritis, bladder stone, urethral polyps, hpv, std or prostate cancer. You should see a urologist for diagnosis ; treatment. ...Read more
Not good: Generally it means something is wrong that should be evaluated by your doctor soon. ...Read more
Doctor: Depending on age, this could represent multiple issues, many of which can be quite serious. I would see your pcp and likely get a referral to a local urologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What may cause pain in the penis after urinating?
- Can kidney stones cause a pain in the tip of your penis?
- I have a cut in the tip of my penis foreskin and is swollen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a bleeding ulcer cause blood in the urine?
- How to get rid of razor bumps in the penis area?
- Removing the gauze after a circumcision
- What can help with increasing size in the penis and stamina?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free