Doctor insights on:
Bleeding Behind The Uterus During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
To a great extent.: In utero life is largely sheltered and protected from external dangers due to its location and the placental defense barrier. It is not impervious to all toxins, however, nor to severe trauma or infections. ...Read more
Fertility: Yes. But there is no egg there to meet it. ...Read more
At 20 weeks during a 3rd pregnancy, where is the top of the uterus usually located in relation to the belly button with a singleton pregnancy?
Is implamantation bleeding a sign that the pregnancy is inside the uterus and not an ectopic one?
Does sore breasts occur right before period during pregnancy, or is it consistent throughout the entire pregnancy?
Varies: Pregnant women experience breast tenderness in different ways. For some it is intense. For others not so much. You did not mention if you are actually pregnant or not. If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. Do not try and guess at pregnancy based on an unreliable symptom such as breast tenderness ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bleeding from uterus during pregnancy
- Uterus rise up from behind pubic bone during pregnancy
- Bicornuate uterus pregnancy bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fibroids in uterus during pregnancy
- Tilted uterus during pregnancy
- Polyp in uterus during pregnancy
- Uterus not growing during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free