Doctor insights on:
Bleeding After Iui
Intrauterine insemination (iui) is where fresh or frozen partner or donor sperm is prepared or 'washed' to increase the sperm quality then gently injected through your cervix after a speculum exam, like a pap smear exam. It should be painless or cause mild cramping only. Iui helps with mild to moderate sperm problems. Iui preparations should have at least 2 million moving ...Read more
Common: I wouldn't say "should" but its very common, you should do a hpt. ...Read more
Day 16th IUI little bleeding dark marun af like pain and af due in 1day what should I do or understand?
Iui done 7/26/13 and tomorrow will be the end of 2ww, but on friday i started off light bleeding. Overnight it because heavier.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bleeding after iui treatment
- Implantation bleeding after iui
- Bleeding after ovulation induction and iui
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Naturogest after iui
- Got flu after iui
- Pregnancy testing after iui
- Waiting after iui
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free