Doctor insights on:
Bleeding After Delivery
No period 1+year. Light bleeding after delivery of twins, no period 3 months after then started Depo-Provera provera, (medroxyprogesterone) still no period. Any risks?
Variable: This is pretty variable but usually most of the bleeding is done by 6-8 weeks after delivery. If you're still bleeding at 6-8 weeks, more than just dark spotting, call your ob. ...Read more
Lochia: Normal postpartum bleeding should not last more than 6 wks postpartum. During that time it should progress to light maybe clear discharge and decrease in quantity. ...Read more
No to small clots but still bleeding 9 days after vaginal delivery with no complications. Normal?
Yes: Absolutely normal. The uterus has so much more blood flow to a full-term pregnancy that it can take time to go away completely. People who are very active tend to bleed more and breastfeeding can be a natural way to decrease bleeding after delivery. If you are passing clots or are feeling dizzy or are concerned you are bleeding too much, contact your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of labor and delivery?
- Symptoms of uti after delivery
- Preeclampsia after delivery pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pimples after delivery
- Joint pains after delivery
- Pitocin after delivery
- Precaution after sigerian delivery
- Bleeding after baby delivery