Doctor insights on:
Bleeding After A Pap Smear
Not uncommon: This is fairly common. We as gynecologists try to be extra careful but inevitably there may be some trauma to the vagina during an exam. In addition, a pap test can actually elicit a small amount of bleeding from the cervix itself. Do not be alarmed if there is some spotting or even light bleeding. It should stop after a few days. If you experience heavy bleeding, see your doctor immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bright red light bleeding one week after Pap smear with mild cramps. Post menepasal had irregular pap two years ago one of two strains of hpv?
not sure: It is not uncommon to have some bleeding for a few houres or day after pap. If it continues get checked. A simple relook will go along way to reassuring you everything is ok. ...Read more
Is it okay to start bleeding after 3-4 days of pap smear? How many days of bleeding is okay? Please answer.
Not usual: Contact your md for followup.Get a more detailed answer ›
For quite a few years, had bleeding after orgasm not through penetration Pap smear was fine last time also extremely painful cramping after orgasm ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cervix bleeding after pap smear
- Cervical bleeding after pap smear
- Bleeding after pap smear test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal bleeding after pap smear
- Heavy bleeding after pap smear
- Why am i bleeding after a pap smear?
- Bleeding after pap smear during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free