Doctor insights on:
Blast Kidney Stone Pass Pieces
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
Almost none, but...: A 1-mm stone is most likely still attached to the papilla of a calyx and its odd to detach and drop into ureter is very low. If happening, a 1-mm stone should have an almost 100% of chance to pass with no discernible pain. In reality, I would not spend much time to mull over it because it shades too little clinical significance to worry about it. Best wishes... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Solutes precipitate and combine to form stones formed of calcium oxalate usually around a nidus of uric acid. Other solutes that form stones are ca and mg phosphates, cystine, and uric acid staghorn calculi form in the presence of chronic urinary tract infections. Stones can be painful, may require ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can kidney stones cause small crystal pieces to pass in urine?
- Side effects of kidney stone blasting
- How do they blast kidney stones?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kidney stone time to pass
- Kidney stones sizes that pass
- Kidney stones pass
- Passing a kidney stone
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free