Doctor insights on:
Blast Kidney Stone Pass Pieces
See below: When a stone passes out from the kidney it goes into the ureter which is a tube connecting the kidney to the urinary bladder. Depending on the size of the stone, it may either stay in the ureter and cause obstruction (with pain & blood in urine) or passes into the urinary bladder. From the urinary bladder it may eventually pass through the urethra to the outside. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
Perhaps: To the best of my knowledge there are no research studies on this, but kidney stones can be very painful and spasms of muscles around the ureters could make it more difficult to pass. Massage can reduce muscle spasm and thus make the stone easier to pass. Consider chanca piedra, an herb that can help dissolve stones; golden coin grass can help too. See http://bit.Ly/1l9vrku ; http://bit.Ly/1f32xev. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hope it's small : Stones greater than 5mm in diameter may be too large to pass without help. Drink lots of water ; ask your urologist if tamsulosin, which can dilate ureter on affected side, would be helpful for you. Otherwise other options are ureteroscopic laser lithotripsy or shockwave lithotripsy. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can kidney stones cause small crystal pieces to pass in urine?
- What happens if you pass kidney stones through your stools?
- Will the hot tub help pass kidney stone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Soreness and spasms after kidney stone passes
- 6 mm kidney stone passed
- Duration of kidney stones
- What to do after you pass a kidney stone?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free