Doctor insights on:
Black Stool After Taking Pepto Bismol
Yes: The bismuth in Peto Bismol typically turns peoples stools dark. This is normal. ...Read more
Yes: They are safe to take together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Should i be concerned about taking pepto bismol (bismuth subsalicylate) and have loose black stool?
Is it possible that after taking pepto bismol (bismuth subsalicylate) my stool turned black two days later.
Yes: Pepto bismal can cause stool to turn black. ...Read more
Pepto: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: No problem if they are crushed.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Pepto bismol can be taken with or without food. ...Read more
Pepto: May also turn them black in color. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Black stool after pepto bismol
- Is black watery stool a result of taking pepto bismol?
- Black tongue after taking pepto bismol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Black stool and pepto bismol
- Pepto bismol and black stools
- Pepto bismol cause black stools
- Pepto bismol causes black stool
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online