Doctor insights on:
Black Spots Under Skin On Finger
Retino a 0.05 or retino a 0.025 which one I use out of them for black spots and dull skin in 28years of age.
Can antipsychotics or antidepressants cause skin to get black spots more easily than when not taking it and in the sun. Past year spots have tripled?
Black spots on face: I can't tell from what you say, what kind of black spots you have. You can black oil stuck in the pores, and these tiny black dots are black heads, called comedones, and they are a form of acne. You can clear them with retin a, which is rubbed on and unclogs the pores. Or, you can have flat black freckle like areas, which can be like stains, from the sun, or chemicals or burns. Retin a can help. ...Read moreConsult a doctor now ›
Deep 1" heel cut closed about 3 weeks ago. Wound is mostly pink but some purple and black spots came up below the skin, no pain or disch, is it normal?
My friend used cream bleach which is widely used to fair the skin colour but now she has got black spots on her face she is worried what should do now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Black dots under skin on fingers
- Black spot under skin on finger
- Red spots under skin on fingers
- Spots on fingers under skin
- Blue bump under skin on finger
- White bump under skin on finger
- Small black spots on skin
- Hard bump on finger under skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free