Doctor insights on:
Black Spot Vision
Sometimes i see like a transparent black spot in my vision . specially in sunny weather and moves wherever i turn my eyes?
Had my eyes checked and my vision and eye health is fine but I get a black spot in my vision that comes and goes it doesn't float and can be fuzzy?
Second opinion: please consult an ophthalmologist for a second opinion: your symptoms suggest a retinal issue. ...Read more
I feel tension constantly behind my eyes as if someone has pulled my optic nerves taught. And there is a faint big black spot in my central vision?
I have a little black spot inside my right eye. My eyes are green but in my right eye, there's a black spot inside. What can this be? Vision is fine
Black spot visible in lower right corner of vision. Right eye. Same spot. Visible 50% time. Specialist says nothing on retina. Thoughts?
Eye Floater: You are describing an eye floater which is caused by an irregularity in the vitreous gel of the eye. The fact that your retinal exam is normal is good news as the irregularity is in the vitreous rather than the retina. Floaters are not dangerous and are just irritating. They normally do not require treatment but if it bothers you a Vitrectomy may be an option ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Black spot in vision field
- Black spot in center of vision
- Sudden black spot in vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Seeing a black spot in my vision
- Black spot in right eye vision
- Black spot in left eye vision
- Small black spot in eye vision
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free