Doctor insights on:
Black Dry Raised Spots On Under My Eye By The Cheek Bone Area
Keratosis: Most likely these are seborrheic keratoses - elevated, rough overgrowth of the epithelium common in aging. If you are young, they more likely are plugged glands in the skin in which the secretions have become dry, and oxidize on the surface turning grey-black. They can be expressed with a comedone extractor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
What is a solar lentigines? New, flat, VERY light tan spot on cheek bone. At skin cancer screening, Dr said not keratosis. Said keep an eye on it.
Sun Damage: Lentigines are due to localised proliferation of melanocytes. The most common type, solar lentigines, arise in middle age and also result from sun damage (age spots). They are most often found on the face and hands, and are larger and more defined than freckles. Lentigines tend to persist for long periods and don't disappear in the winter (though they may fade). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have black patches below my eyes just on the cheek bone...I don't know how do I remove it...I am using papaya cream right now....Help me....?
I have swelling on the left side of my face under my eye and cheek bone for no reason teeth are fine sinues ate good and i feel fine dosent hurt?
Are you a doctor?: Unfortunately without professional training and the use of x-rays you can't know whether or not you have an infection related to the teeth or gums. Start by seeing a dentist for a consultation. Yes, this might be unrelated to a dental problem, but only by checking that out first will you know. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
1. When I eat something cold, the right side of the hard part of the roof of my mouth goes numb. There may be a small bump, but it's not visible.
2. I have a small brownish patch on my cheek bone under my eye. It will not go away. I put anti fungal cream
I got hit in the eye like 8 weeks ago and its is still painful to the touch and is still a little discoloered the pain in my cheek bone right undaer my eye?
I have tingling around my right eye and right cheek bone. It comes and goes during the day. Not sure whats causing it.
See MD: If the symptoms are persistent, best advice is to see an ENT doc to make sure there are no problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some causes for red spots on my eyelids and under my eye?
- Black spots on the bottom of my feet
- The bone under my eye hurts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the treatments for removing black spots left on the face by acne?
- What are the black spots on my skin?
- Lump on my cheek under the skin
- Black spot on the inside of my cheek
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free