Doctor insights on:
Black Dot In Upper Left Eye When I Blink
There's a black dot when i see fr. My left eye. My eye dr. Said it will go by itself. It's been years now& there are now more black dots in my vision.
Takes a while: I am guessing that your ophthalmologist (not an optometrist i hope) evaluated your eye including a dilated retinal examination. Since nothing therapeutic was recommended, you are probably having changes with age in your vitreous, which commonly includes the development of floaters in the vision. The fluids move very slowly and it can take years for some spots to disappear. ...Read more
Floater: If the black spot moves with blinks, then it's likely in the vitreous. If not new and only one without flashes or decreased vision, may not be anything serious. If it's a fixed black spot, then should be checked out for a potential retinal or brain problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hav a small black dot on my left eye in the white part from morning....I can feel it slightly....What should I do...?
Seeing 1 black dot in left eye for about 2 weeks now it's there all time, no matter where i look it appears i know what floaters are this is all time?
On my left eye and on the left side of the iris, I have a black dot that is on top of a yellow spot. This spot sometimes suddenly hurts. It feels like there is something there.
I have a small, black dot on the white of my left eye. My eye md told me it was just some kind of pigmentation of my sclera, but what is it exactly ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- I see a black dot when i blink
- I see a black dot in my right eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my eyes having eye crust when i wake up in the morning?
- Why does my eye hurt when i blink?
- Pain in my left breast when i breathe
- I have a pain in my upper back when i swallow food
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free