Doctor insights on:
Black Discharge After Period
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Had an abortion back in january. Lots of dark brown/black discharges after 5 days of period. Sometimes even brown small clots. Is this normal?
Pink discharge: It is common for menses to 'tail off" over several days after one thinks that her period has truly ended. Slight pinkish d/c should not be alarming in one or two settings. However, if persistent, i would recommend to ensure your pap screen is up to date, and consider a pelvic us to ensure no other issues exist (ie; polyps). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thick black discharge after period
- Brown black discharge after period
- Why do i have black discharge after my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Black discharge after pregnancy
- Dark black discharge before period
- Black discharge before my period
- Black brown discharge before period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free