Doctor insights on:
Black And Purple Painful Toes
I hit my toe on the corner of the wall and now the side of it is purple and black..And hurts to move..Is it broken?
I jump in a pool and my toes hit the bottom&i thought i just"stubbed"my toe but hrs later 2toes where black, purple, &blue. Are they broken?
About time : You checked It out ...." Purple lumps" aren't normal.... ...Read more
I have a purple spot onmy big toe. It itched badly the first day but hasn't since. It is not painful. I'm also diabetic.
My big toe is swollen from a bug bite so i wrapped it. The tip of my toe that was sticking out of wrap is dark purple now. It is painful if touched?
Skin Infections: There is a world wide deadly epidemic with a drug resistant staph causing abscesses and sores that are universally described by patients a 'bug bites'. Since this surely sounds like one of those i would advise that you get seen within the next 24 hours by your family physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My big toe is green, purple, and black. I dropped a table on it yesterday. Is it broken? Or will I lose my nail?
My big toe is swollen from a bug bite so i wrapped it. The tip of my toe that was sticking out of wrap is dark purple now. Wis very painful if touched?
What kind of spider would cause severe vomiting for 36hrs straight and the toe that was bitten to go black/purple?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My toe is purple and swollen
- Toes turning black and blue
- Swollen painful black and blue thumb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a reason for a swollen and painful little toe?
- Middle toe swollen and painful
- Black and blue toes
- What is a reason for a swollen and painful big toe?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free