Doctor insights on:
Bite Ear Cause Jaw Pain Punched
Been havin bilateral jaw pain in front and below ear area. intensified when bgin eat food. Almost like feeling of eating somethn sour.burning..causes?
Jaw pain: It sounds like either TMJ or salivary gland infection, either the parotid on the cheek or the submandibular under the jawline. TMJ more likely to be bilateral, but parotitis can be bilateral too - like mumps for example. You need to diagnose the focal cause of pain in question before addressing how to relieve it. ...Read more
Yes, It's Possible: Problems within the tm joint can cause a huge variety of symptoms, which differ from person to person. Ear and jaw pain are very common. Facial tingling and numbness are less common, but still possible. Unfortunately, there's really no proven way for you to take care of this problem yourself. You need to see a dentist who's experienced with TMJ problems. Get help before your symptoms worsen! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could a spider bite in the ear cause jaw pain similar to getting punched
- Does ear infection cause jaw pain?
- Ear infection causing jaw pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can jaw pain cause ear pain?
- Can ear infection cause tooth and jaw pain?
- Causes of neck jaw and ear pain
- Jaw ear pain causes
- Talk to a dentist online for free