Doctor insights on:
Birth Weight Bell Curve
Statistics: Most human development parameters exist with a range of data over the whole population, and a bell curve is usually the shape of such data. So plotting birth weight will produce, for a given age, a range of weight, height, head size, length, etc. A bell curve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Major Factor: Low birth weight has multiple causes. Utero placental insufficiency being the ultimate culprit. In truth there are many major factors that cause low birth weight. In our present day, in our community i must say that the major factor responsible for lbw is cigarette smoking. ...Read more
Moving target: This is one of those things that goes up on a curve, so you have to examine the weight and gestation age to determine if your child is too small. Risks from low birth weight include increased risk of infections, bleeding in the brain, and respiratory problems, just to name a few. ...Read more
Generally speaking..: A baby, full term and healthy, will double their birth weight in 5-6 months. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to gain weight for perfect curves?
- Is it possible to lose weight but keep your curves?
- I want to lose weight but keep my curves
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to grow curves gain weight to look sexy?
- Birth weight
- How much weight can you lose in a month doing curves?
- Normal birth weight of a baby
- Baby birth weight bell curve