Doctor insights on:
Major Factor: Low birth weight has multiple causes. Utero placental insufficiency being the ultimate culprit. In truth there are many major factors that cause low birth weight. In our present day, in our community i must say that the major factor responsible for lbw is cigarette smoking. ...Read more
Depends: Premature infants are LBW (low birth weight). So are some other gestational age infants that did not achieve full growth potential. Depending on the severity of growth restriction (called SGA-small for gestational age), they may have no, small, or moderate learning disabilities. Depending on the severity of premature complications-they may have psychomotor, cognitive, or learning disabilities. ...Read more
Statistics: Most human development parameters exist with a range of data over the whole population, and a bell curve is usually the shape of such data. So plotting birth weight will produce, for a given age, a range of weight, height, head size, length, etc. A bell curve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Apri birth control weight gain
- Lose weight quicker c-section or natural birth
- Best birth control pill no weight gain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting rid of weight gain from birth control pills
- Baby birth weight bell curve
- How to get rid of birth control weight gain?
- Do birth control pills slow weight loss on a diet?
- Low dose birth control no weight gain