Doctor insights on:
Bird Poop Went In My Eye Should I Worry
Poop in eye: Likely no. Natural antibodies on the intact corneal and conjunctival surface neutralize many pathogens. Rarely birds carry bad pathogens associated with respiratory illnesses. Any time you get any foreign substance in your eye, wash it out with water asap. If redness or pain ensue, see your eyemd. ...Read more
Bird poop: Chances are, he probaly didn't eat enough to cause problems. ...Read more
I accidentally touched bird poop. I washed my hands really good but I was wondering if I should wait a couple of days to put my makeup on. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I may have popped a blood vessel in my eye while pooping
- I have a brown spot in my left eye will it go away or should i see the doctor
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i worry if my poop is green
- Why are my eyes having eye crust when i wake up in the morning?
- I feel like i have something in my eye
- When i try to poop i get a sharp pain in my testicals
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online