Doctor insights on:
Biotin And Folic Acid
Folic acid, AKA folate (vit B9), is recommended for all women wanting to get pregnant -- 0.4mg (400mcg) daily, which is important for preventing birth defects like spina bifida. Women w/ a hx these disorders should take 10x that amt daily -- 4mg (4000mcg) through the 3rd month of pregnancy. It won't affect fertility, chances of conception/twins, or periods. ...Read more
Is taking 1,000mcg biotin, 400mcg folic acid and birth control pills within a day safe? Or is it safe to take it all at once?
Those meications: do not interact. It is safe to take them together. Hope this helps! ...Read more
I take biotin, folic acid, calcium, acidophilus and birth control is that all safe to take together?
Yes: Yes those are all safe taken together. Be well! ...Read more
I just wanted to know if it was alright to be taking my Hair and nails vitamins, Biotin, Folic acid and a daily womens vitamin?
OK B-Co/Women's vits: 18 year old female wants to know, If it was alright to be taking my Hair and nails vitamins, Biotin, Folic Acid and a daily women's vitamin? OK Hair and nails vitamins, Biotin/ Folic Acid belong to the water soluble B-Complex vitamin group, and are not usually stored in the body, hence the brilliant gold-yellow urine. Women's vitamin contain B-Co + other vitamins: A,C, D, E minerals/ supplements ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is taking folic acid and biotin together safe for promoting hair growth?
- Can i take biotin and folic acid together?
- Biotin and folic acid benefits
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take biotin and folic acid together?
- Biotin and folic acid for hair loss
- Folic acid and biotin hair growth
- Folic acid and biotin supplements
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free