Doctor insights on:
Biodefense And Bioterrorism Man Made Disasters
Perhaps: But mother nature is by far the world's most devious bioterrorism. ...Read more
You won't: The last case of smallpox in the wild was found in samolia in 1977. Since it is only passed human to human, you have no source for natural spread. The world health organization declared smallpox eradicated in 1979 after offering a world bounty for 2 years for anyone finding another case. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it possible to have bad adverse reactions to the smallpox vaccine if the government gives it out for bioterrorism?
Probably: The soviet union had a well paid biological weapons development department there is little reason to assume that the break up of the communist system meant the elimination of these programs. The current government is unlikely to publicize such efforts. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Coping with disasters man made disasters
- Chemical weapons man made disasters
- Man made disasters
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats best bmi for 60 year old man and woman
- What does a man feels sexually and emotionally after a penectomy?
- Can a man with down syndrome get an erection and have kids?
- What is the metal plate for my hand and arm made of?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online