Doctor insights on:
Bile Duct Diseases Digestive Health
I live in a college town with many healers who use Asian treatments. Will they work on bile duct diseases?
Bile ducts: No, no, no!Get a more detailed answer ›
Gall bladder removed 7 years ago coz of gallstones. Can I still have bile duct disease? GGT 124. Other liver enzymes all normal.
Gall bladder removed coz of gallstones. No alcohol. Liver function tests all normal. 2 GGT tests- 89, 124 IU/L. Bile duct disease? Need liver scan?
Jaundice: Bile duct cancer is uncommon but carries a poor prognosis. It will typically impede the flow of bile from the liver to the small intestine thus causing obstructive jaundice (yellowish discoloration of eyes and skin). Pain in the upper abdomen, weight loss and nausea may be noted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bile duct disease symptoms
- Bile duct diseases gallbladder diseases
- Describe the features of a bile duct disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bile duct diseases biliary cirrhosis
- Bile duct
- Colonic diseases and digestive health
- Anal and rectal diseases digestive health
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online