Doctor insights on:
Bilateral Arm Numbness
See a physician : A 58 year old man with these symptoms should see his physician as soon as reasonable. There are too many possibilities to cover here and some are quite serious in nature. Good luck to you. ...Read more
My son has pulmonary valve stenosis and has been having chest pain with bilateral arm numbness and a sudden onset of head pain for the past week. Should I be worried and take him to see a cardiologist? He's not doing anything but sitting at his desk at sc
If waking with both-arm numbness and immobility happened a lot, yet hasn't happened in ages, am I better?
Cerv Radiculopathy: Pain that radiates into the arm with associated numbness or weakness, suggests a pinched nerve. In older patients, this is often due to arthritis. Younger patients, herniated disc is often the cause. If symptoms result from postures or positions of the arm or shoulder, other causes are suggested: thoracic outlet, cubital or carpal tunnel. For symptoms that persist or worsen have a doc take a look. ...Read more
C7 merve pinch from : From disc herniation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Brief left side of face numbness and lower left arm numbness that went away after a few seconds. What's wrong?
Parasthesias: These symptoms are called parasthesias and could be a result of a number of different issues including anxiety or panic attacks, malnutrition, vitamin deficiencies, neuropathies or nerve disorders, vascular problems, inflammatory or infectious diseases. This is only a short list, there are many causes of numbness and more history and an exam would need to be done to confirm a diagnosis or cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does tingling and numbness in right arm mean?
- I have pain in my left arm down to my hand with numbness in the fingers
- Numbness in left arm and leg what is the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a pinch nerve cause numbness in my arm and whole side of body?
- Numbness and tingling in right arm and leg
- Numbness and tingling in left arm and leg
- Pain in shoulder blade and numbness in arm
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free