Doctor insights on:
Location?: There can be many causes for "pins & needles" that occur throughout the body. Specifically, in the feet it can be a sign of peripheral neuropathy that can be from vitamin b deficiency, long-term diabetes, alcohol abuse, or other causes. Need more information, like where the sensation is. Is it both sides? Is there muscle weakness or rash? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I feel like I have needles on my skin but there are no physical signs of it- should I be concerned?
Worth getting seen: Peripheral neuropathy (abnormal response of peripheral nerves causing abnormal sensations or numbness) can cause pins/needles feeling on the skin and has a large number of causes/contributors, some of which are serious (eg diabetes, ms, alcohol abuse, others). If there is no obvious cause (sitting too long in one position etc), or it persists, it is well worth being evaluated in clinic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lower gauge: Lower gauge (lower number) needles are wider so generally these will cause more discomfort. ...Read more
I went to a party i felt like i got poked by a needle on my back no sign of hole but my body feels weird am i overreacting?
Have it looked at.: Unpredictable things sometimes happen at parties. If you are not feeling normal, have it looked at. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Suddenly i felt pain in my eye like a needle
- Why do my hands tingle like pins and needles while i am sleeping?
- What causes pain like pricking by pins and needles in the middle left finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pins and needles in my head
- Needle like pain in chest
- Waking up with pins and needles in hands
- Sharp pain in the eyes feel like needles
- I feel like needles are poking my heart